identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- THE PICS GROUP collects personal information when you register with THE WEDDING PICS to use THE WEDDING PICS services.
- THE PICS GROUP automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie, and the page you request.
- THE PICS GROUP uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement,
contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a
website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use THE WEDDING PICS products or services that require you to "log in",
and you may not be able to take full advantage of THE WEDDING PICS service.
- THE WEDDING PICS uses its own cookies to access your information when you "log in", and to keep track of preferences you
specify while you are using the service.
- If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other
parties in return. THE PICS GROUP does not rent or sell your personal information.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual
illegal activities, including without limitation, fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety
of any person, violations of our terms and conditions, or as otherwise permitted or required by law. We will transfer
information about you if THE WEDDING PICS is acquired by or merged with another company. In this event, THE WEDDING PICS will notify you
by email or by putting a prominent notice on the web site before information about you is transferred and becomes subject to a
- You can change your account information, at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to THE WEDDING PICS service, such as service announcements and administrative messages,
that are considered part of your account.
THE PICS GROUP may update this policy at any time for any reason. If there are any significant changes to how we handle personal
information we will send a notice to the email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have questions or suggestions please contact us